Monday, February 4, 2013

Tough as a Mule team

Have you ever heard of 20 Mule Team Borax?  Its a big deal!  There are LOTS of crafty things on pinterest that you can do with BORAX!  

Borax Laundry booster


Just some of the fun things are: 
Borax crystal snowflakes
Borax Bouncy Balls
Crystal Hearts
Borax slime
and get rid of ants


I have a bunch of these fun projects on my to do list!

BUT.....Crafty things was not its original purpose!

Its ACTUALLY a 100% natural mineral from the earth.  Once its taken from the ground, its washed, dried and boxed to be sold.  The common name for BORAX is sodium tetraborate (a naturally occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes).  There is nothing added!

It also is a natural water softener...who knew!  When you add a 1/2 cup of borax to your laundry, along with your regular purex laundry soap, it will improve the soaps cleaning power and help keep stains from being re-deposited back onto clothes!  What a great laundry booster!

I have been using this for years!  I LOVE the way it makes my clothes feel.  I also feel that when I do add it to the load of laundry that the clothes get cleaner.  I will usually add it to the extra grubby clothes to give it the extra kick! 

20 Mule Team Borax' website has great cleaning tips too!

The Borax - Fresh Year, Fresher Laundry Facebook Sweepstakes is underway.  That means you can enter to win the $1,500 Grand Prize, or one of 171 coupons for FREE BORAX! You can sign up once a day until February 22nd, 2013!

I also have some free boxes to give away!

Borax provided me a free sample of their product so I could review it.  However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.