Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Coobie and Violet Love headbands are AWESOME!

As I mentioned HERE, Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 10+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size that fits 38-42D.  I was super skeptical about it being able to fit all the size ranges comfortably, but when I put it on, I was SO SURPRISED!  It was super comfy!  It is my new "staying-at-home-and-want-to-be-comfy" bra!  To check them out, go to their website
www.shopcoobie.com


As I also mentioned in the post, Violet Love Headbands are no-slip no-headache headbands that are perfect to wear for yoga, pilates, or just as a stylish accessory. They are made from Premium quality fabrics that are buttery soft and super comfy.  The fabric is SO SOFT and smooth.  It feels wonderful!  I like that there are so many color choices!  I LOVE this headband!  Check them out at www.violetloveheadbands.com  I can't wait to get more colors!

To sweeten the deal:
  Here's a great promotion for my readers: 
 
Save 30% on any order of Coobie Seamless Bras or Violet Love Headbands at
 
www.shopcoobie.com and www.violetloveheadbands.com
 
Promotion code: USFG30
 
 
I received one of each product in order to write my review, however all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't leave a comment, try using another browser. Sorry for the inconvenience! Sometimes firefox won't work.